* Smokeless tobacco (chew) and cigarettes are equally addictive.
* The amount of nicotine absorbed from smokeless tobacco is about 2x the amount delivered by a cigarette.
* Smokeless tobacco users who dip or chew 8–10 times per day may be exposed to the same amount of nicotine or more as persons who smoke 20 cigarettes a day.
* Chewing is linked to receding gums that can lead to cavities.
* Smokeless tobacco contains 28 cancer-causing agents.
* Chew, or spit tobacco, causes cancer of the mouth.
* About 50% of chewers have oral lesions in their mouths.
Join the mob
By signing up for the mailing list, you’ll be the first to get updates on contests and giveaways.